Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Amazing cannon launcher game

Super addictive, kept me going for like 2 and a half hours! Lots of cool things to buy in the shop, and really can have some strategy added to it. Music is fun too, and the graphics look great. Only thing I might improve is make the prices lesser on some of the higher up things, as I played for quite a while and still was not even close to getting to buy them. Not even a gripe tho, great game.

Upgrade Complete! Upgrade Complete!

Most innovative game I've seen in a while!

I give you 10 just for the great idea of this. It really proves how important an upgrade system is to most indie games nowdays. Awsome game the whole way through.

Armed Prophet Armed Prophet

Well made game.

I dunno if its just me but it seems really hard. Had fun though. The graphics are well done, and the music pretty darn good too.

Saucer Strike Saucer Strike

I had alot of fun with this.

I actually didn't think the controls were all that bad. A little sensitivity adjustment would probably fix it right up, you just have to be a bit more precise with it in its current state. I beat the game without ever dying once so it felt about on par with difficulty for me. Good game, give it a try.

Battalion: Ghosts Battalion: Ghosts

A commercial quality game

Felt just as good as any new 2d game you would find on the market to me. Lots of fun and addicting. Graphics are good, sound is great, everything about the game is great. Play it.

Trap Master Trap Master

Lots o' Fun

This game is extremely good. The death metal music is a good fit for it, and all the sound effects were great. Very high quality game all together. Tons of upgrades and items to buy all of which are in some way useful. I played this for like 1 and a half hours.

Dino Run Dino Run

Put together well

I like the atari like graphics. :) everything feels pretty balanced in it and it was addicting.

Sniper Assassin 2 Sniper Assassin 2

Pretty cool

It was neat, but i couldn't seem to find the guy walking ot the limo, but im probably just dumb.

Desolation 2 Desolation 2

Pretty good

The game was put together nicely and looks great, but there are just too many arrows to choose from. Pretty good though.

Nice Day Nice Day

Not much point but cool

If there was actually a way to survive it would be cooler. Still, I liked watching the outcome of each choice.