The Transformer The Transformer

Lol. Kinda funny.

That was actually pretty cool. I give you 10 because the animation was really good in this one. Great job.

Curse of the Wal-Mart Man Curse of the Wal-Mart Man

A slightly funny idea, if not a bit morally wrong.

I work at wal-mart so I couldn't help but watch this. The artwork was pretty good in this, but it really had no ending, which can be a pain for a movie.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Amazing cannon launcher game

Super addictive, kept me going for like 2 and a half hours! Lots of cool things to buy in the shop, and really can have some strategy added to it. Music is fun too, and the graphics look great. Only thing I might improve is make the prices lesser on some of the higher up things, as I played for quite a while and still was not even close to getting to buy them. Not even a gripe tho, great game.

Upgrade Complete! Upgrade Complete!

Most innovative game I've seen in a while!

I give you 10 just for the great idea of this. It really proves how important an upgrade system is to most indie games nowdays. Awsome game the whole way through.

Armed Prophet Armed Prophet

Well made game.

I dunno if its just me but it seems really hard. Had fun though. The graphics are well done, and the music pretty darn good too.

When a Tear is Shed - F-777 When a Tear is Shed - F-777

Very good song

At first it kind of sound familiar, but as it went on it really got great. Loved it!